health and wellness by participating in this practical and informative program with Jim Jordan, CNC. Based on Jim’s new book, Your Health is in Your Hands, this program will leave you with a new paradigm for being well so that you can create vibrant health for yourself, your family, your friends and your clients.
- Learn the fundamentals of the Underlying Causation Paradigm of illness and how it impacts your health.
- Learn how to use health surveys and assessments with your family, friends and potential clients.
- Learn how to evaluate case histories of prospective clients and design appropriate protocols.
- Understand 7 of the most common chronic health conditions and how to implement protocols to address these conditions.
- Learn stress reduction techniques that can be easily used by yourself and your clients.
- Understand how to create a “wellness mindset” to increase the body’s capacity to be well faster!
- Create a support network with other like-minded members of your community in service of being well!
- You find yourself frustrated and confused about the overwhelming number of options for addressing health issues and want simple and reliable solutions.
- You are parent with children who wants to be able to treat a variety of childhood-related conditions without having to pay a doctor for advice.
- You are considering starting a health consulting practice of your own and you want to feel more confident in knowing how to effectively address a wide variety of health conditions.
- You already have a wellness practice but you would like to strengthen or supplement your practice by drawing on a deeper foundation of knowledge when addressing your client’s health concerns.
Program bonuses include:
- Level I Training Manual that covers all of the foundational material presented in this course.
- A complimentary copy of Jim’s book, Your Health is in Your Hands.
- A 45-minute personal consultation with Jim.
Date: January 17 & 18 Hours: 10 AM to 6 PM
Location: 1280 Pearl St. Eugene, Oregon
January 1st, 2015.
For more information, contact the office of
Create Vibrant Health at 541-482-2250
Class size limited to 12 people.
James Jordan began his career in nutrition and natural healing in 1997. He became a Certified Nutritional Consultant through the American Association of Nutritional Consultants in 1998. Jim is trained in Live Blood Cell Microscopy, Metabolic Typing, Hair Tissue Mineral Analysis and Quantum Reflex Analysis. He worked with Dr. Joseph Mercola from 1999 to 2003 where he conducted patient educational programs in addition to treating individuals.